بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
اللَّهُمَّ افْتَحْ لِي أَبْوَابَ رَحْمَتِكَ – “O Allah, open the gates of Your mercy for me.”
السلام وعليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Masjid Haqq Rules of Attendance – Coronavirus Pandemic
- Always wear a mask when you come to the masjid.
- Do not remove your mask even if you cough/sneeze unexpectedly.
- Perform wudu at home just before coming to the masjid.
- Bring your own Prayer mat. Keep it in your car and do not take it inside your home except for washing.
- Do not come to masjid if you are sick.
- Check with masjid administration before coming, if you, or someone you came into contact with, had covid-19.
- Inform the masjid administration if you become sick, so contact tracing can be done.
Registration is open for boys Full Time / Part Time Hifz program – Anyone interested in enrolling their children contact Hafiz Habeeb ar Rahman Khan – During class, 10-4 in Masjid Haqq or call for more info:
Hafiz Habeeb ar Rahman Khan – 630-726-1305
Contact us for any further inquiries.