بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
اللَّهُمَّ افْتَحْ لِي أَبْوَابَ رَحْمَتِكَ – “O Allah, open the gates of Your mercy for me.”
السلام وعليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
Based on global moon sighting Ramadhan will start on Tuesday April 13th, 2021.
Eid announcement pending global moon sighting on Monday May 10th, 2021.
Daily Ramadhan Online Dars with Shaykh Zidan
Topic: Ramadan Quran Program
Times: 6:30pm to 6:55 pm Central US time (see other cities’ times below)
Frequency: Every day throughout Ramadan starting April 13 in sha Allah:
> Our regular classes will be now paused until after Eid in sha Allah
> Starting this Tuesday, throughout Ramadan, there will be one class per day
Daily the link above will remain the same each day, in sha Allah:
Class start time in other cities:
▪ Dakar, Senegal: 11:30 am
▪ London, UK: 12:30 am
▪ Alexandria, Egypt: 1:30 am
▪ Masjid Haram, KSA: 2:30 am
▪ Islamabad, Pakistan: 4:30 am
▪ Hyderabad, India: 5:00 am
▪ Dhaka, Bangladesh: 5:30 am
▪ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: 7:00 am
▪ Los Angeles: 4:30 pm
▪ New York: 7:30 pm
Masjid Haqq Rules of Attendance during Coronavirus Pandemic
- Always wear a mask when you come to the masjid.
- Do not remove your mask even if you cough/sneeze unexpectedly.
- Always do wudu at home just before coming to the masjid.
- Bring your own cloth to pray on. Keep it in your car and do not take it inside your home except for washing.
- Do not come to masjid if you are sick.
- Check with masjid administration before coming, if you, or someone you came into contact with, had covid-19.
- Inform the masjid administration if you become sick, so contact tracing can be done.
Registration is open for boys Full Time / Part Time Hifz program – Anyone interested in enrolling their children contact Hafiz Habeeb ar Rahman Khan – During class, 10-4 in Masjid Haqq or call for more info:
Hafiz Habeeb ar Rahman Khan – 630-726-1305
Contact us for any further inquiries.