بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
اللَّهُمَّ افْتَحْ لِي أَبْوَابَ رَحْمَتِكَ – “O Allah, open the gates of Your mercy for me.”
السلام وعليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
How to access class
4 daily links, one for each of the 4 sessions
1. Zoom Session after Fajr (Fajr at 5:45 AM Central)
2. Zoom Session after Maghreb
3. Daily Quran Study and Tafseer
Start time: 7:05pm Central US time (8:05pm Eastern time, 5:05pm Pacific time)
4. Zoom Session after Isha (Isha at 8 PM Central)
Masjid Haqq Rules of Attendance during Coronavirus Pandemic
- Always do wudu at home just before coming to the masjid.
- Bring your own cloth to pray on. Keep it in your car and do not take it inside your home except for washing.
- Always wear a mask when you come to the masjid.
- Do not remove your mask even if you cough/sneeze unexpectedly.
- Always maintain 6 ft distance from others, including during salaat.
- Do not shake hands with others.
- Pray sunnan raatibah and nawaafil at home.
- At this time according to governor’s guidelines only 100 people are allowed to attend Masjid Haqq in Men’s area.
- Additionally upto 25 women will be permitted to attend salaat and Friday lectures. Women should follow the same rules that have been established for everyone.
- Do not come to masjid if you need to use a tissue to clean your nose for any reason.
- Do not come to masjid if you have cough for any reason.
- Do not come to masjid if you have body ache, headache, burning eyes, burning nose, congestion, runny nose, sore throat, fever, tiredness or shortness of breath.
- It is recommended, for your own safety, to not come to masjid if you have any chronic medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, lung disease, liver disease, kidney failure, compromised immune system or uncontrolled blood pressure.
- Check with masjid administration before coming, if you, or someone you came into contact with, had covid-19.
- Inform the masjid administration if you become sick, so contact tracing can be done.
Registration is open for boys Full Time / Part Time Hifz program – Anyone interested in enrolling their children contact Hafiz Habeeb ar Rahman Khan – During class, 10-4 in Masjid Haqq or call for more info:
Hafiz Habeeb ar Rahman Khan – 630-726-1305
Contact us for any further inquiries.